- Enjoy the rich taste and cultural heritage around climbing in Slovenija
- Explore remote quiet valley's away from any crowds
- Climb some fantastic icefalls that form readily in the Julian Alps
- All-inclusive price includes all uplift, food, transport and accommodation
- Expert guiding and coaching from experienced local ISM Guide
Flying into Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenijan, you'll instantly feel a warm welcome and a different central European flavour to the landscape around you. Whether you take the train or bus to Kranjska Gora, you'll enjoy the short 1 hour transfer before being in the heart of the Julian Alps.
Once in Kranjska Gora, you'll head into the mountains and enjoy some of the best icefalls in condition at that time, and at a grade to suit those on the week. We do operate on a low ratio throughout the whole week, so that the climbs we choose are better matched and can be of the more adventurous nature.
We'll use the hotel in Kranjska Gora as our base for the week, although if conditions dictate, we may change our hotel base part way through.
It's a chance to explore another beautiful corner of the Alps, both climbing and developing your own personal climbing whilst experiencing the genuine nature that surrounds the Julian Alps.