Each day we look at the weather and snow conditions and decide where best to go accessing the best off-piste skiing for you. We use the lift systems in and around the Leysin and Diablerets to give you the best week and mix of both piste and off-piste skiing.
- Improve your ski technique
- Give you a fun introduction & solid foundation in off-piste skiing
- Build your confidence off-piste
- Comfortable 3-star accommodation throughout in Leysin
- Ideal for those wanting to venture off crowded pistes to try off-piste skiing for the first time
The Alpes Vaudoise boasts some of the best off-piste skiing in the Alps, having a very traditional and quiet ambience. Leysin, which is centred in the Alps Vaudoise, has a wealth of off-piste opportunities, and being linked to the ski resorts of Les Diablerets, Glacier 3000m, Gstaad, Les Mosses, Rougement and Villars means there is a vast range of venues to choose from.
The newly renovated, state-of-the-art Glacier 3000 ski resort is rated by enthusiasts as one of the top off-piste venues in the Alps, yet it is never too crowded. In contrast to the 'tracked' off-piste in busier resorts, the Alpes Vaudoise will introduce you to some of the best snow in the Alps.
We purchase the Alpes Vaudoise ski pass for the week (included in the course price) so that we have maximum flexibility during this week.