This course will give you a fun and safe introduction to climbing outdoors. You'll spend the day climbing on a mountain crag, learning the basic skills and experiencing rock climbing outdoors.
Not only a great introduction to rock climbing but also a natural step if you wish to make the transition from indoor wall climbing to outside.
This course would also be a great feed in if you are considering joining our Summits and Skills 4000m Course in the Alps. It will give you a basic understanding of rock climbing and ropework to help maximise your time in the Alps ensuring you feel better prepared and more confident
Skills covered on the course include:
- Fun introduction to climbing outdoors
- General crag safety
- Putting on a harness and helmet
- Tying onto a climbing rope
- Learning how to mange the climbing rope safely
- Coaching in your personnal climbing technique
- Next step - how to develop your rock climbing after the course