- Enjoy fantastic off-piste skiing in the Alps, Vaudoise
- Coaching on off-piste ski technique, accessing steeper slopes
- Developing safe security on steeper terrain
- All-inclusive price includes all uplift, food, transport and accommodation
- Expert instruction and coaching from experienced ISM Guides
Certification in Avalanche Awareness Level 2
We're very lucky in the resorts around Leysin (Alps Vaudoise) to have such a great variety of lift accessed off-piste skiing terrain. Unlike the big popular resorts such as Verbier and Chamonix, the areas around Leysin are less crowded and so vastly increasing the chance of skiing fresh tracks.
The main focus of the week is to improve your ski technique on steeper off-piste ski terrain. It's an instructional course, but we will devote enough time to enjoy some great off-piste skiing.
At the start of the course you'll understand better the theory that underpins safe terrain travel and avalanche awareness, as this gives us time to then apply that theory to our decision making in avalanche terrain throughout the rest of the week. When planning to ski steeper slopes, avalanche risk management is critical.
The week will be based from our home in Leysin, Hotel Le Grand Chalet. You'll enjoying some great food and a very comfortable stay during the week.